The BCR Financial Check-UpSubmitted by BCR Wealth Strategies on July 12th, 2016
BCR® Wealth announces The BCR Financial Check-Up™. BCR is passionate about helping people succeed. In our day to day activities, we have become increasingly concerned with the lack of financial planning in the community around us.
According to statistics presented on the National Financial Educators Council website, nearly ½ of workers have saved less than $50,000 for retirement, and 15% have saved nothing. A few other stats from the site which illustrate the general financial uncertainty Americans face include:
- 54% of millennials say debt is their “biggest financial concern.”
- 56% of people in the US have no “rainy day funds.”
- There is a $6.6 trillion gap between pensions and retirement savings of U.S. households and what they should have to maintain their standard of living in retirement
- 41% of baby boomers expect their standard of living to decrease in retirement, and only 14% have a written retirement strategy
- In December 2013, 19% of all homes owed at least 25% more on their mortgage than the home was worth.
The first step to correcting these situations is to have a plan. We recognize that many of the people in the Birmingham community don’t have access to financial planning services and don’t know the areas to address in their financial plan. The BCR Financial Check-Up™ was created to give our community a simple tool that will provide them with an independent opinion of the strength of their current planning. The BCR Financial Check-Up™ will also allow BCR to identify areas that our clients are unsure of within their plans so that we can address them together.
The BCR Financial Check-Up™ is available at no charge and can be accessed by Clicking Here.